These two boys were meant to be in front of the camera, and we’re guessing mom is a celebrity stylist because — CHECK OUT THOSE CUTE OUTFITS.
This spring session was taken at Gardner Village and Camera Shy just can’t get enough of the images.
Older brother is destined to beak hearts in the future with those blue eyes and perfect hair.
We’re making the same prediction for this little guy too. Check out those ringlets!
Sweet smiles and bright eyes that just won’t quit.
Hope this fulfilled your daily dose of cuteness.
If you’d like to book a session at Camera Shy, click here.
Camera Shy loves spring! It’s a time for bright colors, happy faces…and BUNNIES! Check out some shots from a recent family photography session at Camera Shy Gardner Village in West Jordan.
Aren’t these guys soooo cute? We can’t get enough of all the brother and sister love going around. Plus, Mom and Dad are total babes!
Okay, they are just straight up goals.
How sweet are these girls and their brother?
And finally…can’t forget about the bunnies! Easter photos are so much fun!
Does your family need photos? Click this link to book now!
Is your little boy or girl celebrating their 1 year birthday? The perfect way to mark the occasion is by adding a cake smash to the end of their birthday session. The concept for a cake smash is pretty simple: cake + hungry 1 year old = all the cuteness.
Here are some tips Camera Shy says will help make the cake smash birthday pictures perfect:
- The best age for a cake smash is 11-13 months old.
- Have baby try cake prior to their session so they know what it tastes like and can get excited about eating it.
- Schedule your session during a time of day the little one is usually the happiest. This might be right after lunch, midmorning, or even a few hours before bed.
- Choose a cake that is smaller sized. Camera Shy has found 6 or so inches works best.
- Bright colored frosting makes for a super fun mess!
- Avoid fondant, as it might be difficult for baby to break into.
- We recommend diaper covers or cloth diapers as opposed to disposable diapers for the best photos
If you have any further questions, contact your local Camera Shy in Orem, Lehi, Jordan Landing (West Jordan), or Gardner Village!
Note: We say cake smash, but you can really bring any messy food — pasta, pizza, tacos! It’s all adorable!