‘Tis the season for photos. Check out these Camera Shy snaps for a little inspiration for your next session.
These cute siblings are so ready for Christmas!
We also offer outfit changes so you can get genetic family photos in addition to holiday pics.
Head to camerashy.com/appointments to book your session now!
Halloween can be scary, but you shouldn’t be frightened by the thought of taking photos to capture all the great moments the holiday has to offer.
Use these 4 tips to make snapping pics a breeze:
- Skip the flash – The flashes on phone cameras can be harsh, unflattering, and even a little spooky. Use natural light to make sure everyone looks their best in the photos.
- Hold it steady – Use both hands to hold your phone. This will help you avoid getting any motion blur. Bonus points if you are able to keep the horizon line straight 🙂
- Adjust the exposure and focus– On many phones you can just tap on the dark region of a photo to make it lighter and tell the camera where to focus. Other adjustments can be made in the built-in editing apps.
- Shoot at sunset – Capture the colorful light of fall by taking the photos at sunset! In the photography world, the hour before sunset is known as “Golden Hour”. And the time does not fall short of its’ name!
This cute family invited Camera Shy into their home to celebrate the arrival of a new baby girl. We loved being able to capture the family of three in the place they are most comfortable.
Mom and dad were smitten with their little daughter — and how could they not be!? I mean…just look at those cheeks and tiny toes!
Baby was loving all the snuggling poses in this session.
The styling for this shoot was to die for. We were obsessed with the neutral colors, and subtle hits of floral.
Want Camera Shy to come to your home for a session? Give your nearest studio a call for more details.
Camera Shy Jordan Landing got a makeover. Check out a few of the new walls (and some old favorites) you can look forward to seeing next time you come in for a photography session at our West Jordan location.
Click here to book a family, child, couple, newborn, or any other session at Camera Shy Jordan Landing!
Check out a shoot from our other West Jordan location, Gardner Village, here.
1. The younger the better. The best newborn sessions happen very close to birth. We recommend you schedule your session to take place within a week of giving birth. It would be smartest to schedule the appointment before baby is born. However, if you are unable to get in during the first week, don’t worry! Camera Shy promises awesome photos of your child at any age.
2. Nap time is the best time. Schedule your session at a time baby usually naps. Fast asleep littles are just the cutest for photos!
3. Arrive a half hour early. Before your session starts, you will want to fully feed your baby, and put them to sleep. Leaving optimal time to do this at our studio ensures your newborn will be ready to go for pictures. If you know it takes al little longer for your baby to fall asleep, then feel free to arrive even earlier.
4. Bring your own props…or not! Camera Shy has a wide variety of wraps, buckets, baskets, headbands, diaper covers and more. So bring your own props or use ours. The choice is yours! But there is one exception….
5.Want photos of baby in the buff? Bring your own blanket if you want photos of your baby “au naturel.” For sanitary reasons, if you’d like photos of your newborn nude, Camera Shy requires that you bring your own blanket. We recommend this blanket to be clean, lint free, and a texture that will not irritate baby’s skin.
Schedule your newborn photos here now! It’s never too early!
It was a beautiful May evening when these two cute twins made their way to Camera Shy Gardner Village for their senior photos.
The girls brought two outfits each– one casual and one a little more fancy. Seriously, aren’t they so cute!? We couldn’t believe they weren’t models.
They wanted a mix of photos together and individual portraits.
Is it just us or are the seniors getting more and more mature every year?! Congratulations on your graduation ladies.
Sibling photos are so fun. Check out these two young brothers who were just as smooth in front of the camera.
The flowers are blooming, the weather is perfect, and our cameras are ready! Spring is the perfect time for an outdoor photo session with Camera Shy.
Capture your family, seniors, babies, and even pets outdoors in Utah’s beautiful scenery.
Camera Shy Gardner Village outdoor sessions happen in and around Gardner Village.
You wouldn’t believe all the unique places there are in the Village to take photos. The options are endless.
Camera Shy Lehi offers Outdoor Sessions at Highland Glen Park. Camera Shy University Mall in Orem provides customers the option to shoot their session at Bicentennial Park.
Head to our website or call your nearest location to book.
Not sure what to wear in your family pictures? Find great tips here!